Add your Community Event to our Calendar (Moderated by AMH).
NOTE REGARDING COVID 19: Many community events are now being canceled or rescheduled. AMH staff may not be able to update the calendar as cancellations come in so please contact the sponsoring organization before attending an event scheduled in the coming weeks.
POSTING NOTE: After you submit your event, it will not display immediately. Please allow up to 2 weeks for approval and posting by AMH.
- This event has passed.
CALL FOR ARTISTS: CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2020 | ITSLIQUID International Art Fair
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until January 15, 2021
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with Venice Events and ACIT Venice – Italian-German Cultural Association, is pleased to announce the open call for CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2020 – ITSLIQUID International Art Fair, international exhibition of photography, painting, video art, installation/sculpture and performance art, that will be held in Venice, at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, from December 17, 2020 to January 15, 2021, at Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello, from December 18, 2020 to January 15, 2021 and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
COVID-19 Protection Concept – The health and safety of our staff and visitors are of predominant importance to ITSLIQUID Group. This Protection Concept governs how we intend to operate after Italy’s lockdown has ended, the rules that will be applied inside the exhibition spaces and how these will be implemented in practice.
This is the seventh edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2020 – ITSLIQUID International Art Fair, the previous ones have been organized in prestigious venues and historical buildings in Venice, like Palazzo Dolfin Bollani, Palazzo Flangini, Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi and at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, presenting more than 600 selected artists, coming from more than 40 countries from all over the world.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to [email protected]