Offices & Gallery Closed
In the interest of public health and safety, the Arts Mid-Hudson Offices and Gallery will be closed until further notice. We have also decided to cancel the rest of our events for March. This includes:
- UCCSPF Information Sessions (information will be available online)
- Reflection Art Brunch
- Poets Respond to Art Opening Reception
- and any meetings that were to be held in our space.
The AMH Staff will be available remotely during this time and will be able to respond to emails and voicemails.
As always, we are here to help in anyway we can as a resource for artists and nonprofits. We recommend following the guidelines put out by our local governments including social distancing and keeping up with basic hygiene.
We are fully committed to our mission, “to provide vision and leadership to support thriving and diverse arts in the Mid-Hudson Valley.” Here is a resource to help in decision making moving forward.
Thank you for your continual support of the arts in our region. Stay safe and healthy.
The AMH Staff
(Linda, Lisa, Melissa, Lilia, Elinor & Lucy)
- Resources for NYS Arts and Cultural Organizations re: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- For information specific to healthcare, see CDC’s Hand Hygiene in Healthcare
- You can find more information on Coronavirus from the NYSDOH and the CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/index.html
- Dutchess County Government: https://www.dutchessny.gov/Departments/DBCH/2019-Novel-Coronavirus.htm
- Orange County Government: https://www.orangecountygov.com/1936/COVID-19Coronavirus
- Ulster County Government: https://ulstercountyny.gov/coronavirus
- Reference: Center for Disease Control. (2020). Coronavirus. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/preventiontreatment.html